Hello and welcome to our Express Maintenance page!
Here at Tom Bell Chevrolet, we would like to introduce our Express Maintenance program: a convenient, fast way to get a complete certified service lube, oil and filter change, multi-point inspection, and a four-tire rotation performed on your Chevrolet. Get the efficient convenience and pricing of "chain" oil change outlets while still getting genuine GM parts and GM certified and trained technicians. You can also ask us about our Seasonal Prep Packages that are available year round! Give us a call at (909) 748-1127!
Tom Bell Chevrolet offers competitive pricing, trained service technicians, genuine GM parts and a commitment to satisfying our customers, along with several amenities to keep you comfortable while you wait!
- We are conveniently open during regular Service Department hours.
- We offer Concierge Courtesy Shuttle and Rental Fleet services so you're never stranded here while you wait for repairs. We have complimentary amenities such as free Wi-Fi, coffee and refreshments, a play area for the kids, cable television, and more!
- We send friendly reminders when your vehicle is due for its required maintenance through the use of OnStar.
- We use only genuine GM oil filters.
- We top off the fluids, set the tire pressure to factory specifications and lubricate chassis parts as necessary
- Same price for all Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and other select GM models
- We perform a four-point tire rotation and provide a 27-point vehicle inspection to make sure your vehicle is running at optimal efficiency.
- Tom Bell Chevrolet is a central place for your vehicle's service records... and this can improve your vehicle's resale value!
At Tom Bell Chevrolet of Redlands, we know that your time is valuable. That is why we offer our incredible Express Maintenance program to get you out on the road as quickly as possible. To achieve this goal, we start working for you even before your vehicle arrives in our Service Department. We have plenty of options to assist you in making that crucial appointment by way of our online check-in service and through our courtesy staff on site who offer you the opportunity to schedule your service appointment with us at your convenience. Our highly trained GM Technicians will begin work on your vehicle using only the best state of the art equipment to ensure we diagnose and resolve any problems for you quickly to get you back on the road safely. We hope to service your vehicle soon!