What do you do if you're in a collision?
Thinking clearly after an accident can be difficult, but making sure you have the right information is critical when you're working with your insurance company to get your vehicle back to the condition it was in before the accident.
Be absolutely sure to:
- Obtains names, addresses, and phone numbers of any and all drivers, passengers, and witnesses involved in the collision.
- Notify the police and have a report filed.
- Review your insurance policy and write down any questions you may have.
- Notify your insurance company immediately after the accident.
- Choose a collision repair center, most likely Tom Bell Collision Center!
This way, you will be better prepared!